We offer a fully comprehensive financial advice service to help with all your short, medium and long term financial planning requirements. We are committed to being fully independent, thus offering advice on products from the whole of the market.
We base our recommendations on performance, service, cost and corporate stability.
Our main aims are:
- to provide a personal and professional service to our clients
- to surpass client expectations
- to provide reports and advice using language you will understand
- to invest in and utilise the potential provided by the latest technology for gathering information and for communicating where appropriate
- to earn the trust and respect of our clients through our expert knowledge and up-to-date awareness of industry developments
Oakhouse Financial Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No: 543221 http://www.fca.org.uk/register.
Oakhouse Financial Services Registered Address: 1-4 London Road Spalding PE11 2TA. Registered in England & Wales, No. 06438931.
Neither Oakhouse Financial Services nor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the contents/information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings or some forms of mortgage, tax planning, taxation and trust advice, offshore investments or school fees planning.
The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted primarily at consumers based in the UK.
Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or before sending an email to us.